The Canon G2000 is a printer generation after the Canon MP287, its features are almost the same as the Canon MP287, the difference is that the G2000 has been infused from the factory so it looks neater as the hose assembly. For the price, it is almost two times from the Canon MP287. For detailed specifications you can see the official Canon website. There you will see clear descriptions of product photos, print speed features, and others.
Some Advantages of the Canon G2000 printer:
- Factory infusion, so the assembly is very neat. Black ink bottle on the left side and 3 color bottles on the right side of the printer.
- The print head is quite durable compared to the previous series PG810 CL811 package from Canon MP287 or canon G2000. The estimated durability is 4 times, of course this is a value that cannot be beaten evenly, because it depends on the ink used, how to use it, and the care of the printer owner.
- The spare parts are quite easy to get, because there are some parts that are the same as the Canon MP287 or canon G2000.
The disadvantages of the Canon G2000 are:
- The scanner is easily damaged, we encountered a lot of damage in this part, the sign is a blinking 22x or P22 printer. Replace this part, the problem is immediately solved. *replacement by a professional technician is recommended.
- There are some parts that are quite expensive like printhead.
- Mainboard is prone to damage if serviced in the wrong way. Usually because of the full waste ink reset/service.
- The button panel feature is incomplete, very minimal like the Canon G2000. We hope that this Canon G2000 can provide similar functionality like the Canon MP287. in Canon MP287: there is a seven segment display, there is a number of copies if used for copying, monitoring damage / errors is also more easy from the panel description.
Canon’s PIXMA G2000 is a great all-in-one printer with print, copy and scan functions. While these printers are not cheap, they’re affordable enough to be used in both home and office settings. With a single ink tank, the printer is great for personal use. For business, however, it may be better suited to using laser printers.
Masterprinterdrivers.com provides easy access to the official Canon G2000 Driver Download page, making it simple and convenient for you to get the drivers you need. Drivers are available for Windows and Mac Os, and you can find the latest driver for this printer with a simple click at the bottom of this page.
Driver Canon G2000 Download System requirements & compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Xp (32-bit)
- Windows Xp (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS X 10.10
- macOS X 10.11
- macOS X 10.12
- macOS X 10.13
- macOS X 10.14
- macOS X 10.15
How to Install Driver Canon Pixma G2000
- Disconnect your Canon G2000 printer from your computer if you already connected an interface cable.
- Once driver Canon Pixma G2000 downloaded, double click on the downloaded canon driver file to extract it. If you are having problems with the download procedure and setup the driver, please contact us for troubleshooting steps.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions until setup done.
Driver Canon G2000 Download For Windows
Canon Driver Canon G2000 Download For MAC