HP DeskJet 2136 All-in-One Printer Driver Download
Master Printer Drivers – Make your everyday Printing, scanning, and copying easy with an HP DeskJet all-in-one that only works right from the box. Plus, save space with an all-in-one made to fit where you need it.
Just everything you want right away
Count on simple Comfort. Print, scan, and copy what you need fast using a trusted all-in-one.
Easy by the Beginning
Get started in fewer steps. Easily set up this all round to print, scan, and copy using easy controls.
Save your space with a Compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you want it.
Tackle more tasks for less cash
Print more for less,
Full of value print up To twice as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
Reduce your impact
Conserve resources Without sacrificing functionality using an all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR® certified.
Reduce your Environmental effects. Count on easy, free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- OS X (10.12)
- OS X (10.11)
- OS X (10.10)
- OS X (10.9)
- OS X (10.8)
- Disconnect your HP printer from your computer if you already connected an interface cable.
- Once downloaded, double-click on the downloaded file to extract it.If you are having problems with the download procedure, please click here for troubleshooting steps.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
HP DeskJet 2136 All-in-One Printer Driver Download For Windows
|HP DeskJet 2136 All-in-One Printer Driver Download Windows (32-bit)|
|HP DeskJet 2136 All-in-One Printer Driver Download Windows (64-bit)|
HP DeskJet 2136 All-in-One Printer Driver Download For MAC OS
How do I uninstall my drivers?
- Go into your Control Panel
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon
- Select the Drivers from the list of programs.
- Click Change/Remove or Add/Remove button.
- Confirm with Windows that you wish to continue with the uninstall